Re: [Seg3D] Isosurface troubleshoot

  • From: Ayla Khan <ayla@sci.utah.edu>
  • To: seg3d@sci.utah.edu
  • Subject: Re: [Seg3D] Isosurface troubleshoot
  • Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2014 23:24:16 -0700

Hi Roselyn,

The instructions in the tutorial are wrong - thank you for reporting this. The isosurface controls are actually located on the layer window. The icons for the layer window are documented in Table 4.1 in the Seg3DBasicFunctionality document, which can also be found under User Documentation -> Tutorials on the Seg3D site. I've updated the tutorial document online.

Ayla