[Seg3D] Files in image stack are loading in wrong order

  • From: "Christopher Butson, PhD" <butson@sci.utah.edu>
  • To: seg3d@sci.utah.edu
  • Subject: [Seg3D] Files in image stack are loading in wrong order
  • Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2014 14:17:52 -0700

I am loading a stack of 47 DICOM CT files into Seg3D. This mostly works, but I note that about every 10th or 11th file is in the wrong order when I scroll through the axial slices.
I suspect this is a file ordering problem during load, but I don’t know how to fix it. Any ideas? Thanks, Chris

Christopher R. Butson, PhD
Director of Neuromodulation Research
Faculty, Scientific Computing & Imaging (SCI) Institute
Associate Professor, Departments of Biomedical Engineering, Neurology & Neurosurgery
University of Utah

Warnock Engineering Building
72 South Central Campus Drive, Room 3686
Salt Lake City, Utah 84112
butson@sci.utah.edu