Re: [Seg3D] Files in image stack are loading in wrong order

  • From: Chris Butson <butson@sci.utah.edu>
  • To: seg3d@sci.utah.edu
  • Subject: Re: [Seg3D] Files in image stack are loading in wrong order
  • Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2014 11:21:29 -0700

Well this is interesting: The patient is identified in the original data, so I anonymized it before sending. On a hunch I loaded the anonymized dataset into Seg3D and the slices are ordered correctly!

I note that there are many ways to store conflicting information in DICOM headers, and I suspect that this is the case with these files and that some of the conflicting information is somehow getting erased during anonymization.

Ayla: I can't send the identifiable data or copy it to the server, but I can show you if you stop by my office one day next week. Thanks.

Chris

Christopher R. Butson, PhD
Director of Neuromodulation Research
Faculty, Scientific Computing & Imaging (SCI) Institute
Associate Professor, Departments of Biomedical Engineering, Neurology & Neurosurgery
University of Utah

Warnock Engineering Building
72 South Central Campus Drive, Room 3686
Salt Lake City, Utah 84112
butson@sci.utah.edu