Re: [Seg3D] Measure Tool in Seg3D

  • From: Jess Tate <jess@sci.utah.edu>
  • To: seg3d@sci.utah.edu, Purbasha Garai <pg0222@gmail.com>
  • Subject: Re: [Seg3D] Measure Tool in Seg3D
  • Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2014 11:57:04 -0700

Hi Purbasha,

The value shown (48.691) is the length of the line segment in whatever units
you used to encode the voxel spacing. You can use the transform tool to make
sure that the spacing is correct. You should be able to move the points
around (you need to be in the same slice as the point to move it), delete
segments and copy them (in the general tab in the tool interface). Does this
help?

cheers,
Jess