Re: [Seg3D] Seg3D2.1.1 on Ubuntu 14.04 crashes when attempting to resample mask

  • From: Gordon Duffley <gduff92@gmail.com>
  • To: seg3d@sci.utah.edu
  • Cc: paul.holcomb@gmail.com
  • Subject: Re: [Seg3D] Seg3D2.1.1 on Ubuntu 14.04 crashes when attempting to resample mask
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2015 09:11:58 -0600

Hi Paul,

Using Seg3D2.1.5 on opensuse13.2, those operations completed on your
data without any problems if I understood them correctly. I used the
transform module to move the x and y origin by a single unit, then
resampled back onto the original grid. I have attached the resulting
mask. With regards to doing it yourself, it might be time to upgrade
your version of Seg3D. I am running 2.2.1 on another machine and it is
very stable.

Cheers,
Gordon