[Seg3D] Seg3D2.1.1 on Ubuntu 14.04 crashes when attempting to resample mask

  • From: Paul Holcomb <paul.holcomb@gmail.com>
  • To: "seg3d@sci.utah.edu" <seg3d@sci.utah.edu>
  • Subject: [Seg3D] Seg3D2.1.1 on Ubuntu 14.04 crashes when attempting to resample mask
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2015 13:34:08 +0000

Dear all,

I'm having an issue with Seg3D2 on Ubuntu with the attached file. I need to shift the mask 1 pixel in x and y, and then resample it back into the original volume. Using transform works fine, but when I attempt to resample (by shift-clicking and dragging into the original object layer or using the resample tool) the resample gets to about 68% and then Seg3D immediately closes. Any thoughts or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Paul Holcomb