Re: [Seg3D] NIfTI handling

  • From: Kabilar Gunalan <kabilar.gunalan@gmail.com>
  • To: seg3d@sci.utah.edu
  • Subject: Re: [Seg3D] NIfTI handling
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2016 17:54:05 -0500

Hi Ayla,

That would be great if this option would be integrated into Seg3D!  FSL is a set of image analysis tools out of Oxford and FSLView is their visualization tool.  I have used FSLView quite a bit and their tool seems robust for reading NIfTI images, so I was using it as my check.  FSL might be using RAS as their basis (http://fsl.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/fsl/fslwiki/Orientation%20Explained).  So would this be causing the flipping issue?  Thanks for your help!

-Kabi