[Seg3D] Ostu filter crash on Windows 7 with large dataset

  • From: "Matusik, Katarzyna Ewa" <kmatusik@anl.gov>
  • To: "seg3d@sci.utah.edu" <seg3d@sci.utah.edu>
  • Subject: [Seg3D] Ostu filter crash on Windows 7 with large dataset
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2016 01:54:55 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Good afternoon,

I’m having issues with using the Otsu filter on my 64 bit Windows 7 machine. Every time I try to use it, Seg3D crashes. I believe it has to do with the large dataset I’m using (3.3 GB) and the development libraries only being 32 bit. Do you happen to have an already compiled version for 64 bit windows, or could you please provide me with a place where I can find instructions to build a 64 bit version?

Thanks so much,

Katie Matusik