Re: [Seg3D] Ostu filter crash on Windows 7 with large dataset

  • From: Ayla Khan <ayla@sci.utah.edu>
  • To: seg3d@sci.utah.edu
  • Subject: Re: [Seg3D] Ostu filter crash on Windows 7 with large dataset
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2016 14:25:19 -0700

Hi Ramona,

That section refers specifically to the pre-complied Qt 4 library download for Windows only being available as 32-bit libraries. The rest of the Seg3D dependencies are compiled as 64-bit libraries. The Otsu threshold tool wraps the ITK OtsuMultipleThresholdsImageFilter image filter. I can try loading some larger datasets on a 64-bit Windows 7 machine and replicate the crash.

Ayla