Re: [Seg3D] Seg3d-images

  • From: Paul Holcomb <paul.holcomb@gmail.com>
  • To: juan leonardo molina vilchez <juan.molina@utec.edu.pe>, seg3d@sci.utah.edu
  • Subject: Re: [Seg3D] Seg3d-images
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2016 22:49:52 +0000

Juan,

Just to clarify the question: if I understand correctly, you have an MRI volume from this site that is a series of images, which you're importing into Seg3D and the images are displayed out of order?  Are you using the "Import from image series" option under the File menu to import the files? Are these files named in a specific order (ex. "Filename_001.tiff","Filename_002.tiff", ...)? If so, Seg3D will read them in the order the files are named. If this is the incorrect order, the only solution I can think of right now is to renumber the file names. Hope this helps!

Best wishes,

Paul Holcomb