Re: [Seg3D] Contact CIBC Submission

  • From: Jess <jess@sci.utah.edu>
  • To: jjsattech@fastmail.fm
  • Cc: Rob MacLeod <macleod@sci.utah.edu>, "seg3d@sci.utah.edu" <seg3d@sci.utah.edu>
  • Subject: Re: [Seg3D] Contact CIBC Submission
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2017 22:24:38 -0700

Hi Johan,

We have software that will allow you to load a dicom, segment it, then save the surfaces as stl files.  The software is called Seg3D and is found at seg3d.org.  There are tutorials in the user documentation tab, which should explain the basics of segmentation to you.  If you have further questions, you can ask on the seg3d users mailing list included in this reply (seg3d@sci.utah.edu).

cheers,
Jess