[Seg3D] Questions about histogram and corrupt binary stl

  • From: <Leon.Driessen@radboudumc.nl>
  • To: <seg3d@sci.utah.edu>
  • Subject: [Seg3D] Questions about histogram and corrupt binary stl
  • Date: Wed, 17 May 2017 09:45:07 +0000
  • Accept-language: nl-NL, en-US
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99

Hello,

I have two small questions for you.

The first is about adjusting brightness and contrast. When I work with the segmentation program 'Mimics', adjusting brightness and contrast works practically the same as in Seg3D, but in Mimics you also have can check it with, or work on a histogram to adjust brightness/contrast (see figure). Does Seg3D also has some sort of a (hidden?) histogram-aid for this, because it's a very usefull option?

My second question is about exporting an iso surface to stl. When exporting it as a binary-stl it looks like it is corrupt, for I can't load it in any other application! Is this a known issue, or am I doing it wrong?

Your sincerely,

Léon Driessen

Orthopedisch Research Laboratorium (M379.-1.219, Route 443)
Werkkamer 4.13 (Route 547)
UMC St. Radboud /afd. Orthopedie
Postbus 9101, 6500 HB Nijmegen
Nederland
T: +31 243614932
M: +31 644784329
Leon.Driessen@radboudumc.nl
www.biomechanics.nl

A luke warmer, present from monday till thursday from 7:00-16.30h.

Het Radboudumc staat geregistreerd bij de Kamer van Koophandel in het handelsregister onder nummer 41055629.
The Radboud university medical center is listed in the Commercial Register of the Chamber of Commerce under file number 41055629.

PNG image