[Seg3D] Questions regarding import of DICOM data

  • From: "Lobo, Fluvio" <flobo@ist.ucf.edu>
  • To: "seg3d@sci.utah.edu" <seg3d@sci.utah.edu>
  • Subject: [Seg3D] Questions regarding import of DICOM data
  • Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2017 14:40:35 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99

Hello,

We are trying to import some DICOM data to Seg3D but the data does not import in order.

Moreover, we keep getting an error due to difference in image sizes.

Does anyone in the community have a visualization tool or a pre-processing method to go around these issues?

Thank you!

Fluvio L. Lobo Fenoglietto, B.Bm.E., M.S.

Development Engineer for the Prototyping, Development and 3D Printing Lab (PD3D) at the Institute for Simulation Training – University of Central Florida

3100 Technology Pkwy

Partnership III, Office 201K

Orlando, FL 32826

Office: (407) 882 0680