[Seg3D] Data Not Displaying

  • From: Blake Zimmerman <blakezimmerman13@gmail.com>
  • To: seg3d@sci.utah.edu
  • Subject: [Seg3D] Data Not Displaying
  • Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2017 09:36:21 -0600

Hello,

I have loaded an image into seg3D and for some reason, the data isn't displaying. When I hover over the image, the bottom right hand corner displays a value, but the image is all black. The image is large (24624x17577) and I have tried multiple formats, including tiff, nrrd, and mha. I know that the data is there as I have had the image open in Matlab and Fiji.

Please let me know if there is anything that I can do to fix this,

Thanks!

Blake Zimmerman
Graduate Research Assistant
Scientific Computing and Imaging Institute
Department of Bioengineering, University of Utah