Re: [Seg3D] Mask DICOM Export in Mac

  • From: Jess <jess@sci.utah.edu>
  • To: Michael Tradewell <trade011@umn.edu>
  • Cc: seg3d@sci.utah.edu
  • Subject: Re: [Seg3D] Mask DICOM Export in Mac
  • Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2017 20:54:22 +0200

Hi Michael,

That is strange.  Can you export the segmentation as a nrrd file?  If so can you send that to me and I will try to replicate the bug.

cheers,
Jess

On Sep 22, 2017, at 6:09 AM, Michael Tradewell <trade011@umn.edu> wrote:

Hi Seg3D Team,

Your software is outstanding! I previously had learned Mimics and I find your tools better in many ways. It is amazing that it is free!

I an relatively new to the software and have been working on a project recently and I have run into a problem I cannot solve. I would like to export my finalized mask as a DICOM. I have used the rt click function over the mast and select "Export Segmentation as.." the files download but my mask is not there and all I get is hundreds of dicom files that are identical to the first image in my stack. I have also tried the File > export segmentation with the same problem. .png and matlab files do not work either. I can however export a beautiful stl file. So it seems to be a problem only with 2D export... I am using a mac running Seg3D 2.4.0. Please advise!

Thank you,
Michael

This is screen grab of the DICOM I get repeated 600 times...
<Screen Shot 2017-09-21 at 12.13.13 AM.png>
--
Michael Tradewell
Augustine Biomedical Engineering Research Fellow