Re: [Seg3D] Setting up Seg3D in QtCreator

  • From: Mark Dewey <mildewey@gmail.com>
  • To: Louise-Amelie Schmitt <louise-amelie.schmitt@inria.fr>
  • Cc: seg3d@sci.utah.edu
  • Subject: Re: [Seg3D] Setting up Seg3D in QtCreator
  • Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2018 10:52:02 -0600

Personally I use Visual Studio (guaranteed compatibility with 2013, but 2015/2017 compatibility are WIP) on Windows and a simple text editor and CLI compiler (I recommend ninja) on Linux. The project should be build using cmake as the first step. Cmake can create all kinds of project files for various IDE's.

Mark Dewey