[Seg3D] Smoothing Outer Masks and Flipping Exported Mask

  • From: Samantha Mosher <mosher.s@husky.neu.edu>
  • To: "seg3d@sci.utah.edu" <seg3d@sci.utah.edu>
  • Subject: [Seg3D] Smoothing Outer Masks and Flipping Exported Mask
  • Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2019 09:59:27 -0500

Hello!

I hope you all are doing well! I’m Sammy Mosher, a student currently working on using Seg3D for editing different layers of the brain. Is there any tool or method to smooth outer layers of a series of masks that have a bumpy surface but no layer to constrain the outer layer? I had originally been using ‘Fast Dilate Erode’ but that needs a constraining mask to work. Also has anyone else had the issue of an edited mask that was converted into a compressed NIFTI data layer (using the Arithmetic tool) becoming a flipped version of its unedited data layer? Thank you!

Best,
-Sammy Mosher
--
Samantha Mosher