Re: [Seg3D] Smoothing Outer Masks and Flipping Exported Mask

  • From: jess <jess@sci.utah.edu>
  • To: Samantha Mosher <mosher.s@husky.neu.edu>
  • Cc: "seg3d@sci.utah.edu" <seg3d@sci.utah.edu>
  • Subject: Re: [Seg3D] Smoothing Outer Masks and Flipping Exported Mask
  • Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2019 10:48:52 -0700

Hi Sammy,

You can use the dilate/erode filter without constraints. You can also create
an outside constraint mask by using invert mask, then modifying it as needed.
There may be other techniques to try, but I would need to know more about
what you are trying to do.

I forwarded the flipped nifti data that you shared earlier to one of our
developers. We hope to figure out what’s going on soon.

cheers,
Jess