shapeworks-users

Text archives Help

Re: [shapeworks-users] Linux binary

  • From: Alan Morris <akenmorris@gmail.com>
  • To: shapeworks-users@sci.utah.edu, Wei Liu <weiliu620@gmail.com>
  • Cc: Elizabeth Jurrus <liz@sci.utah.edu>
  • Subject: Re: [shapeworks-users] Linux binary
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2014 14:11:19 -0600

Wei,

I will try to explain.

The github version is the most up to date ready to go version of the code.

The Josh Cates ITK module is the future of the optimization portion that we will eventually move to.  It is built as an ITK 4 module.

The ShapeWorks Remote application is a client/server system that uses the current github version to perform its operations.  It is designed to allow a user to run the optimization code on a big server with lots of memory while being remote.

Alan