shapeworks-users

Text archives Help

[shapeworks-users] Could you share the new source code of shapeworks with us?

  • From: Liyun Tu <tuliyun@gmail.com>
  • To: Shapeworks-users@sci.utah.edu
  • Subject: [shapeworks-users] Could you share the new source code of shapeworks with us?
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2014 22:12:51 -0400

Hi shapeworks support team,

Sorry to bother!

I'm a visiting student in UNC-CH working with Dr. Martin Styner. I'm very interested in the correspondence method as that proposed in Dr. Joshua Cates' paper "Shape Modeling and Analysis with Entropy-based Particle System". In fact, inspired by Dr. Cates' idea of using two terms of entropy, we are working on a project trying to establish correspondence using skeletal representation and entropy.

It seams that we have the source code of shapework 1.1 on NITRC. But we can see on your website, the current version of shapework is 1.2. Could you share the source code of the newest version with us? What's the main difference between 1.1 and 1.2? Thanks very much!

Best regards,
Liyun Tu