shapeworks-users

Text archives Help

Re: [shapeworks-users] Help with parameters for Complex shapes

  • From: Prabhu Teja <prabhuteja12@gmail.com>
  • To: Shapeworks <shapeworks-users@sci.utah.edu>
  • Subject: Re: [shapeworks-users] Help with parameters for Complex shapes
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2015 16:25:44 +0530

Using the Studio module, one of the main problems I seem to be encountering is with the gaussian smoothing. Without it, the models are bad (very jagged ends), which is not very useful. With a sigma that causes surface smoothness, the attached image is the result. How can this be mitigated?
Inline image 1