shapeworks-users

Text archives Help

Re: [shapeworks-users] Help with parameters for Complex shapes

  • From: Prabhu Teja <prabhuteja12@gmail.com>
  • To: Rabia Haq <rhaqx001@odu.edu>
  • Cc: Shapeworks <shapeworks-users@sci.utah.edu>
  • Subject: Re: [shapeworks-users] Help with parameters for Complex shapes
  • Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2015 09:06:31 +0530

Thank you, Rabia. I've tried playing with the sigma of the gaussian (smoothing), but I either end up over smoothing, with loss of image info, or undersmoothing when the generated model is all over the place. Should I be doing something in the image domain itself, that I'm missing out on?

Regards
Prabhu Teja