shapeworks-users

Text archives Help

Re: [shapeworks-users] Shapeworks Question

  • From: Elizabeth Jurrus <liz@sci.utah.edu>
  • To: shapeworks-users@sci.utah.edu
  • Cc: "Browne, Timothy" <TIMOTHY.BROWNE@UCDENVER.EDU>
  • Subject: Re: [shapeworks-users] Shapeworks Question
  • Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2015 19:36:06 -0700

(Just passing along to the shapeworks-users list.)

On 9/22/15 7:34 PM, Browne, Timothy wrote:

Hello,

My name is Tim Browne from the University of Colorado- Anschutz Medical Campus. I'm planning on using Shapeworks for PCA of lung shape. I'm wondering if there is any available literature or information on how to evaluate the quality of correspondence. Do you have anything like that available, or know where I can look?

All the best,

Tim

  • Re: [shapeworks-users] Shapeworks Question, Elizabeth Jurrus, 09/22/2015