shapeworks-users

Text archives Help

[shapeworks-users] Troubles in visualizing results

  • From: Patricia Lopes <Patricia.Lopes@materialise.be>
  • To: "Shapeworks-users@sci.utah.edu" <Shapeworks-users@sci.utah.edu>
  • Subject: [shapeworks-users] Troubles in visualizing results
  • Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2015 17:03:17 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-GB, nl-BE, en-US

Hello,

I am starting some tests on ShapeWorks Studio, as I would be interested in using it for cardiac applications.

I tested ShapeWorks first on 4 left ventricle models and got a very noisy result after the optimization, for different sets of parameters (see below).

I notice that when I rotate the model under analysis, the surface is not visible for a moment and the particles do seem to compose a realistic shape:

This makes me think that the problem is not necessarily with the calculation but perhaps with the rendering. So I used the torus and mickey test sets and I obtain exactly the same type of result:

Do you have any suggestions on what might be the cause for this problem?

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Patricia

JPEG image