shapeworks-users

Text archives Help

[shapeworks-users] ShapeWorks Questions

  • From: Doyun Jeong <jjdoyun@gmail.com>
  • To: Shapeworks-users@sci.utah.edu
  • Subject: [shapeworks-users] ShapeWorks Questions
  • Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2017 19:13:34 +0900

Hi, I'm Doyun from Korea.
I'm a student majored in biomechanics.

i'm doing statistical modeling research in Yonsei Univ. now.
but I'm having really hard time to make statistical shape model especially using PCA algorithm.
I'm looking for some software for making statistical shape model using PCA.
Fortunately, i found 'ShapeWorks' software.

Now, I'm using ShapeWorks but, wondering how i can import 'stl' files for statistical shape model?

I have 20 spine's DICOM files and already reconstructed in Mimics software with stl files.
I want to analyze this 20 spine's stl file with each PC modes.
then, I will export each PC mode model with stl format for finite element analysis.

Is it really just import 'nrrd and mha' format?
or how can i convert stl to nrrd/mha?

I really want your help.

Thank you.

Best regards.