shapeworks-users

Text archives Help

Re: [shapeworks-users] Feature Request for PCA Modes Visualization

  • From: Shireen Elhabian <shireen@sci.utah.edu>
  • To: shapeworks-users@sci.utah.edu, AMY LORRAINE LENZ <amy.lenz@utah.edu>
  • Cc: Shireen Elhabian <shireen@sci.utah.edu>
  • Subject: Re: [shapeworks-users] Feature Request for PCA Modes Visualization
  • Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2019 18:12:07 -0700

Thanks Amy! This has been added to our feature request list.

thanks and best regards
Shireen

Shireen Elhabian, M.Sc., Ph.D.
Research Assistant Professor
School of Computing
Scientific Computing and Imaging Institute
University of Utah
WEB 2815
72 Central Campus Drive, Salt Lake City, UT, 84112
Phone (801) 587-3206
Fax (801) 585-6513
Home Page: http://www.sci.utah.edu/~shireen