shapeworks-users

Text archives Help

Re: [shapeworks-users] ShapeWorks Release and Meeting Slides

  • From: Shireen Elhabian <shireen@sci.utah.edu>
  • To: shapeworks-users@sci.utah.edu
  • Cc: shapeworks-dev@sci.utah.edu, Shireen Elhabian <shireen@sci.utah.edu>
  • Subject: Re: [shapeworks-users] ShapeWorks Release and Meeting Slides
  • Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2019 06:37:12 -0700

Dear All,

Please check out the latest release with fixed examples and binaries …

thanks and best regards
Shireen

Shireen Elhabian, M.Sc., Ph.D.
Research Assistant Professor
School of Computing
Scientific Computing and Imaging Institute
University of Utah
WEB 2815
72 Central Campus Drive, Salt Lake City, UT, 84112
Phone (801) 587-3206
Fax (801) 585-6513
Home Page: http://www.sci.utah.edu/~shireen