shapeworks-users

Text archives Help

Re: [shapeworks-users] Files Not Found Running Latest ShapeWorksRun v5.2.1 Binary

  • From: wenzheng tao <wztao@cs.utah.edu>
  • To: shapeworks-users@sci.utah.edu, Alan Morris <amorris@sci.utah.edu>
  • Cc: Cameron Christensen <cam@sci.utah.edu>, Shireen Elhabian <shireen@sci.utah.edu>
  • Subject: Re: [shapeworks-users] Files Not Found Running Latest ShapeWorksRun v5.2.1 Binary
  • Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2019 08:50:21 -0700

Hi Alan,

Thanks for your suggestions! 'shapeworks-5.2.1' works on another system of 'openSUSE Leap', system info attached as 'systeminfo2.out'. I think the old system brings the problem with the latest version.

However, the scaling of ShapeWorksRun does not seem to be functioning, and this is why I want to try the latest version.

Please find attached a zip file containing the test for scaling. It contains segmentation, distance transform of ellipsoid samples and xml. I have set the 'procrustes_scaling' to 1 and 'procrustes_interval' to 1. And I found the surface of the coorespondences are not of the same size, while I thought that they should be after applying procrustes_scaling. I am reconstructing the surface from correspondences using 'ball pivot' method of meshlab.

Could you have a look at the test experiment and let me know how to do the scaling with ShapwWorks? Thanks for your time!

Wenzheng