shapeworks-users

Text archives Help

Re: [shapeworks-users] Files Not Found Running Latest ShapeWorksRun v5.2.1 Binary

  • From: Alan Morris <amorris@sci.utah.edu>
  • To: wenzheng tao <wztao@cs.utah.edu>
  • Cc: shapeworks-users@sci.utah.edu, Cameron Christensen <cam@sci.utah.edu>, Shireen Elhabian <shireen@sci.utah.edu>
  • Subject: Re: [shapeworks-users] Files Not Found Running Latest ShapeWorksRun v5.2.1 Binary
  • Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2019 14:16:00 -0700

Wenzheng,

It seems that the procrustes scaling has been broken for several versions.  We will issue a fix shortly.  You can either build it from source when ready or use a new binary distribution when we create one.

I will point out that your sample data has another problem in that the last image is very tiny, only a few voxels are inside the zero level of the distance transform.  Even with a working procrustes, it is not able to handle this degenerate shape.

Thanks,
Alan