shapeworks-users

Text archives Help

[shapeworks-users] Rescaling NRRDs for Shapeworks Studio or full install

  • From: Bob Cieri <bob.cieri@utah.edu>
  • To: shapeworks-users@sci.utah.edu
  • Subject: [shapeworks-users] Rescaling NRRDs for Shapeworks Studio or full install
  • Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2019 09:13:10 +1000

Hi,

We are interested in using Shapeworks for comparative shape analysis research of long bones. It looks very promising. I've got the GUI version of the Shapeworks Studio up and running on Mac but I am having some issues getting data into the software. Most of the data I have already is in STL format. I can get it into NRRD by converting things in 3DSlicer, but I can't get the NRRDs to be the same size - I consistently get the same error when importing the NRRDS (file.nrrd does not match spacing with otherfile.nrrd).

Is there an easy way to go from STL to NRRD and use the studio build, or is better to use the FullPipelinePrepRunMeshtoDT.sh script in the full build. If so, I'm having difficulty getting the build to run on Mac but I might give it another shot. Is it typical to use cMake to compile?

Thanks,

Bob Cieri