shapeworks-users

Text archives Help

Re: [shapeworks-users] Rescaling NRRDs for Shapeworks Studio or full install

  • From: Shireen Elhabian <shireen@sci.utah.edu>
  • To: Bob Cieri <bob.cieri@utah.edu>
  • Cc: shapeworks-users@sci.utah.edu, Shireen Elhabian <shireen@sci.utah.edu>
  • Subject: Re: [shapeworks-users] Rescaling NRRDs for Shapeworks Studio or full install
  • Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2019 16:45:14 -0700

Here it is.

thanks and best regards
Shireen

Shireen Elhabian, M.Sc., Ph.D.
Research Assistant Professor
School of Computing
Scientific Computing and Imaging Institute
University of Utah
WEB 2815
72 Central Campus Drive, Salt Lake City, UT, 84112
Phone (801) 587-3206
Fax (801) 585-6513
Home Page: http://www.sci.utah.edu/~shireen

On Dec 2, 2019, at 4:41 PM, Bob Cieri <bob.cieri@utah.edu> wrote:

Thanks, I'll give this a shot. Can you point me to the femur use case branch? There are just a lot of different codes on github right now ... but I'm learning!

Bob