shapeworks-users

Text archives Help

Re: [shapeworks-users] Requesting assistance with ShapeWorks Optimization Step

  • From: Alan Morris <amorris@sci.utah.edu>
  • To: shapeworks-users@sci.utah.edu, Kayley Dear <kayleyd5@gmail.com>
  • Subject: Re: [shapeworks-users] Requesting assistance with ShapeWorks Optimization Step
  • Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2019 12:46:52 -0700

Hi Kayley,

The problem you are running into is that the ShapeWorks tools do not currently support LPI oriented image volumes.  Unfortunately many of them either don't work or crash.  We are working on fixing this, but for the time being you must reorient them to RAI.

Attached are your samples, reoriented in RAI.  I was able to load these in ShapeWorksStudio, groom and optimize with them with no problem.

To reorient image volumes, I would recommend using convert3d:

For example:

c3d HumA.nrrd -orient RAI -o HumA_RAI.nrrd

Thanks,
Alan