shapeworks-users

Text archives Help

Re: [shapeworks-users] Optimisation error- gradient queried for a point outside given image domain

  • From: Alan Morris <amorris@sci.utah.edu>
  • To: shapeworks-users@sci.utah.edu, tgoh728@aucklanduni.ac.nz
  • Subject: Re: [shapeworks-users] Optimisation error- gradient queried for a point outside given image domain
  • Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2020 08:27:50 -0700

Hello,

For the ellipsoid data, are you running the python pipeline or using the nrrd files in some other way?

Thanks,
Alan

On Tue, Feb 4, 2020 at 1:29 PM <tgoh728@aucklanduni.ac.nz> wrote:
Hi all,

I am trying to run ShapeWorks for basic 3D volume parameter analysis.

Currently, at the optimisation step, the optimisation runs to 79%, but then
pops up with the critical error message
"ParticleImplicitSurfaceDomain(0x7fcb98005ac0): Gradient queried for a Point,
[-nan, -nan, -nan], outside the given image domain".

I have tried a range of different particle system parameters but the same
error persists.

The error pops up using both my own nrrd file, and also the ellipsoid data
provided. I am using ShapeWorks 5.2.1 and have tried on both Linux and
Windows.

If anyone has come across this before or has any suggestions, it would be
extremely appreciated!

Many thanks
Tiffany