shapeworks-users

Text archives Help

[shapeworks-users] Users meeting slides

  • From: Shireen Elhabian <shireen@sci.utah.edu>
  • To: shapeworks-users@sci.utah.edu
  • Cc: shapeworks-dev@sci.utah.edu, Shireen Elhabian <shireen@sci.utah.edu>
  • Subject: [shapeworks-users] Users meeting slides
  • Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2020 07:59:03 -0700

Dear All,

Thanks for joining the users meeting. It has been an insightful discussion.
Below is the link for the meetings slides.

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1HmrvH54IutuNcXkrZrUfl9eV760q_XpLz6VdIO0h9NU/edit?usp=sharing

We are working on a new release that includes the latest features show cased
in our users meeting (and more!). We will send an announcement next week when
it is released, so stay tuned! …

Looking forward to our March get-together ...

thanks and best regards
Shireen

Shireen Elhabian, M.Sc., Ph.D.
Research Assistant Professor
School of Computing
Scientific Computing and Imaging Institute
University of Utah
WEB 2815
72 Central Campus Drive, Salt Lake City, UT, 84112
Phone (801) 587-3206
Fax (801) 585-6513
Home Page: http://www.sci.utah.edu/~shireen

  • [shapeworks-users] Users meeting slides, Shireen Elhabian, 02/07/2020