cleaver software mailing list

Text archives Help

Re: [Cleaver] Using Cleaver2 to mesh cardiac models

  • From: Brock Tice <brock@cardiosolv.com>
  • To: cleaver@sci.utah.edu
  • Subject: Re: [Cleaver] Using Cleaver2 to mesh cardiac models
  • Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2017 15:29:11 -0700

On 2017-02-09 15:19, Dana Brooks wrote:
briefly, cleaver 2 has been in limbo a bit due to personnel changes but,
as Jonathan Bronson wrote to Petar a couple weeks ago he has decided to
re-engage for a while and we are enthusiastically anticipating that he
will be able to clear up these issues.

I'm sure Jonathan will be in touch as things move forward -- it may be a
little while yet until he gets fully on the job on this !

Thanks for your interest in using cleaver. You may know that there are
folks in our group who are using CARP and working with Gernot and
Natalia, so there will be considerable interest on our side in your
potential use of cleaver and solving whatever problems you run into.

Thanks for the note!

I've fixed the showstopper bugs in the cli, I've already submitted a pull request on github.

--Brock