iv3d-users

Text archives Help

[IV3D-USERS] Re: Re: nrrd to uvf, PLEASE

  • From: "Anastasia Mironova" <mironova@sci.utah.edu>
  • To: iv3d-users@sci.utah.edu
  • Subject: [IV3D-USERS] Re: Re: nrrd to uvf, PLEASE
  • Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 13:03:39 -0600

Tom,

Thank you very much for the quick response.

When I do "Load Dataset from File" it lets me select the nrrd file but then it brings another file browsing menu asking for a .uvf file and there just isn't one for my dataset. According to the user manual it shouldn't bring up another file browser and read the nrrd format just fine but it just doesn't...

On the other hand, if I do "Load Dataset from File" and select a .uvf file, the sample dataset loads and renders just fine.

What I mean is that the link "Load and Convert an External File" on the page I cited does not load and comes up with a security error instead. If it loads for you, I am really not sure what's going on with it either.

Thanks!
-Anastasia

On Fri, 31 Jul 2009 10:00:04 -0600