iv3d-users

Text archives Help

Re: [IV3D-USERS] Documentation for UVF

  • From: tom fogal < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [IV3D-USERS] Documentation for UVF
  • Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2019 21:27:48 -0700

Hi Liam, sorry for the slow response!

As you've found, that paper is now quite out of date.

Unfortunately, there is not a great route to import hdf5 data at this time. In the past, I have used h5dump to dump the raw data, and then used the raw data converter to import this into ImageVis3D. If you want to script it, it is not too hard to write a .nhdr from a shell script that references the raw data that h5dump produces.

HTH,
-tom