Re: [SCIRUN-USERS] Text- Based Low Resolution Torso Geometry Data

  • From: "Arda Kurt" <ardakurtt@gmail.com>
  • To: "David Weinstein" <dmw@sci.utah.edu>
  • Cc: <scirun-users@sci.utah.edu>
  • Subject: Re: [SCIRUN-USERS] Text- Based Low Resolution Torso Geometry Data
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 00:18:34 +0200

Hi David,

This function seems to be a c++ file, or similar in syntax and as far as know, SCIRun does not work on Windows. Then, this function is not useful for me since i am using Windows, is it?
The other problem is that, SCIRun dataset for low-resolution data includes only two *.fld files: one is for heart and the other is for skin. However, i need lung, muscle etc.

Thanks in advance,

Arda