[SCIRUN-USERS] basic question

  • From: "Raya Schindmes" <rayasch@medphys.ucl.ac.uk>
  • To: <scirun-users@sci.utah.edu>
  • Subject: [SCIRUN-USERS] basic question
  • Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 11:01:15 -0000

Dear developers and users,

I am totally new to this software and trying to figure out what is it for exactly.

I would like to segment T1 MRI head images into 5 different tissues: white matter, grey matter, CSF, skull and scalp and then generate a tetrahedral (volume) mesh with those 5 tissues and to add electrodes position and locally refine the mesh around the electrodes.

Can anyone help me and tell me how exactly can I use SCIRun for this purpose, if at all? And what exactly should I do (preferably, step by step explanation)?

Thank you in advance,

Raya