Re: [SCIRUN-USERS] Need help

  • From: David Weinstein <dmw@sci.utah.edu>
  • To: Shyam prasad <shyamprasad.k@gmail.com>
  • Cc: scirun-users@sci.utah.edu
  • Subject: Re: [SCIRUN-USERS] Need help
  • Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2007 11:10:58 -0600

Hi Shyamprasad,

Have you looked through the example SCIRun networks that are provided in the SCIRun/src/nets/ directory?  The isosurface.srn, cutting-plane-contours.srn, volume-rendering.srn, and show-field.srn networks are all good examples of using SCIRun to generate visualizations.

If those example networks don't provide you with what you're looking for, then please email back with more information about what you're trying to accomplish and we may be able to provide you with further pointers.

Cheers,
Dave

David Weinstein
Technical Manager
NIH NCRR Cenber for Integrative Biomedical Computing (CIBC)
Scientific Computing and Imaging (SCI) Institute, University of Utah