Fwd: [SCIRUN-USERS] Need help

  • From: "Federico Sanchez Gonzalez" <federicosanchezg@gmail.com>
  • To: scirun-users@sci.utah.edu
  • Subject: Fwd: [SCIRUN-USERS] Need help
  • Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 14:11:26 -0300

Hello:
I`m a Resident of Neurosurgery in Argentina. I`m interested in Functional and Stereotactic Neurosurgery. I have downloaded SciRun and Bioimage but i can`t run DICOM files.
This is the message I get in Bioimage every time I click on Dicom Loader:

"Error: Need GDCM"
"Error: this module relies upon functionality from the gdcm library to read DICOM data; however you do not have the insight package enabled, neither have you configured with GDCM."

I have downloaded ITK and extracted the archive on my desk, but I don`t understand how to make it work properly. I have also downloaded Cmake and installed it. I`m obviously missing some step.

Thanks for your help.

Federico