[SCIRUN-USERS] Re: installation error

  • From: Dae-Ro Kim <dkim47@uwo.ca>
  • To: Erik J <erikj@sci.utah.edu>, scirun-users@sci.utah.edu
  • Subject: [SCIRUN-USERS] Re: installation error
  • Date: Sat, 02 Feb 2008 20:32:31 -0500

Hi all,
I have found my errors are due to the installing binary SCIRun3.0.2.
So I installed from source to my Windows operating computer.
I was able to install without any errors but there was insight module missing.
I was unable to install' insight by following the installation instruction. Here is the error that I have during CMake Configuration:

"CMake Error:Error incmake code at
C:/SCIRun/src/CMakeLists.txt:1128:
INCLUDE Clould not find include file:@ITK_USE_FILE@
Current CMake stack:
[1]  c:/SCIRun/src/CMakeLists.txt"

Please look into this error and let me know if there is any solution I could refer to.

Thanks in advnace!

Cheers!!