[SCIRUN-USERS] FW: passing external string to SCIRun parser

  • From: "Petr Stovicek" <pstov@lf1.cuni.cz>
  • To: <scirun-users@sci.utah.edu>
  • Subject: [SCIRUN-USERS] FW: passing external string to SCIRun parser
  • Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2012 18:07:50 +0200

Hi,

Anyone having knowledge how to pass a string into the string input of the ClipField module (possibly also relevant to the CalculateField)?

I am trying to pass a rather longer string (see picture). If put directly into the ClipField GUI, it works. If attached to the string input, the module generates an error. Do I need some statement into the GUI to refer to the external string?

Thanks.

Petr Stovicek

Prague