[SCIRUN-USERS] Re: RE: RE: Defibrillation tutorial.

  • From: Jess Tate <jess@sci.utah.edu>
  • To: "Kharche, Sanjay" <S.R.Kharche@exeter.ac.uk>
  • Cc: "scirun-users@sci.utah.edu" <scirun-users@sci.utah.edu>
  • Subject: [SCIRUN-USERS] Re: RE: RE: Defibrillation tutorial.
  • Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2013 15:47:14 -0600

Hi Sanjay,

There is are a couple of example in the Fwd/Inv toolkit to do what you would like.  The document is available on the website with the SCIRun tutorials, and there is a link to the example networks in the menu of the SCIRun interface.   Look at the potential based FEM and BEM forward problem examples.

You will need to convert your data into a format SCIRun can read, this includes the voltage data and some form of geometry (a list of points for the voltage values).  There are several types to choice from, so this hopefully won't be too difficult.  The easiest may be saving the data as a matlab matrix and a list of points in ascii format (.pts), but it will depend your data.

cheers,
Jess