[SCIRUN-USERS] Convert an Unstructured Mesh Object into a Regular Grid

  • From: Dafang Wang <dafang.wang@jhu.edu>
  • To: "scirun-users@sci.utah.edu" <scirun-users@sci.utah.edu>
  • Subject: [SCIRUN-USERS] Convert an Unstructured Mesh Object into a Regular Grid
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2014 17:15:18 -0400

Hi,

I am wondering if SCIRun can convert an unstructured mesh object into a regular grid. In such a grid, the nodes corresponding to the object will be labeled differently from the nodes in the background.

I started with the module "CreateLatVol", but I don't know which module I should use next. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks,
Dafang
--
Dafang Wang, Ph.D.