Re: [SCIRUN-USERS] Convert an Unstructured Mesh Object into a Regular Grid

  • From: Dafang Wang <dafang.wang@jhu.edu>
  • Cc: "scirun-users@sci.utah.edu" <scirun-users@sci.utah.edu>
  • Subject: Re: [SCIRUN-USERS] Convert an Unstructured Mesh Object into a Regular Grid
  • Date: Thu, 29 May 2014 00:24:28 -0400

Hi Jess,

Thank you very much for your helpful tips. I made it work by using a pipeline
as follows:

1. My_point_cloud (each node is labeled) -> CreateLatVol
2. Use MapFieldDataFromSourceToDestination, where my point cloud was the source input, and the output of CreateLatVol was the destination input.

After these two steps, I got a labeled regular grid, in which the nodes near my point cloud are labeled whereas the background nodes are labeled as zero.

Cheers,
Dafang