Re: [SCIRUN-USERS] Biomesh3D resulting mesh shifted

  • From: Hon Fai Choi <honfai.choi@gmail.com>
  • To: Brett Burton <brett.m.burton@gmail.com>
  • Cc: Petar Petrov <pip010@gmail.com>, Jess Tate <jess@sci.utah.edu>, "scirun-users@sci.utah.edu" <scirun-users@sci.utah.edu>
  • Subject: Re: [SCIRUN-USERS] Biomesh3D resulting mesh shifted
  • Date: Sat, 31 May 2014 17:48:45 +0200

Thanks all very much for the input! I actually already subsample the
image, but I have to subsample a lot before obtaining a reasonable
computation time.
Brett, it would be great if you could forward some descriptions of
your workflow combining BioMesh and Cleaver. I wasn't aware of
Cleaver, but it looks like a nice tool. I don't seem to get your
attachments though; I didn't get the SCIRun network you attached in
your previous email.

thanks again for all the feedback,

Hon Fai