Re: [SCIRUN-USERS] Biomesh3D resulting mesh shifted

  • From: Petar Petrov <pip010@gmail.com>
  • To: Jess Tate <jess@sci.utah.edu>
  • Cc: Brett Burton <zaracay@gmail.com>, Hon Fai Choi <honfai.choi@gmail.com>, "scirun-users@sci.utah.edu" <scirun-users@sci.utah.edu>
  • Subject: Re: [SCIRUN-USERS] Biomesh3D resulting mesh shifted
  • Date: Sat, 31 May 2014 11:55:07 +0200

"
There are two parameters in the model_config.py parameter file that
control the sizing field
"
if you are referring to MAX_SIZING_FIELD and SIZING_SCALE_VAR, only
the first one is accepted !
So in practice there is one parameter, which is: MAX_SIZING_FIELD.
I'm working on my own version of BioMesh3D and planning to introduce
MAX_SIZING_FIELD not as a scalar but as a gradient to better control
adaptive nature of the mesh.

As it stands it is barely useful for my meshes (human/rat brain) as
Stage6 is a huge!!! bottleneck ... it takes week for 1process to
finish!!!

--
All the best,
Petar Petrov