Re: [SCIRUN-USERS] Biomesh3D resulting mesh shifted

  • From: Petar Petrov <pip010@gmail.com>
  • To: Hon Fai Choi <honfai.choi@gmail.com>
  • Cc: Brett Burton <brett.m.burton@gmail.com>, Jess Tate <jess@sci.utah.edu>, "scirun-users@sci.utah.edu" <scirun-users@sci.utah.edu>
  • Subject: Re: [SCIRUN-USERS] Biomesh3D resulting mesh shifted
  • Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2014 13:27:31 +0200

I looked into Cleaver too. In fact was planning to send a msg on their
mailing list. (for explanation of the 2 params I can change)
For me the experience with Biomesh3D and Cleaver :
with Biomesh3D it takes alot of time to produce a mesh but it is more optimal,
with Cleaver it takes seconds for a mesh, but the mesh is far from
optimal (it looks more like structured mesh and boundaries are rough)
my initial test and screens of the model (cross cut)

=========================
pipeline #nodes #elements
Cleaver 127K 725K
BioMesh3D 36K 170K