[SCIRUN-USERS] Sweeping a range of conductivity values

  • From: Purbasha Garai <pg0222@gmail.com>
  • To: seg3d@sci.utah.edu, Jess Tate <jess@sci.utah.edu>, scirun-users@sci.utah.edu
  • Subject: [SCIRUN-USERS] Sweeping a range of conductivity values
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2015 15:26:14 -0500

Hello,

I want to test multiple conductivity values in SCIRUN.

I have set up a matrix with all the conductivity sets that I want to run  Then I have used the  GetRowOrColumnFromMatrix module to can choose one row at a time.
Every single time I am trying to run the simulation, SCIRun stops working.
Since I am not very much familiar with Bash scripting, I am using this network.
Can you please check if my network is correct? I am unsure how can I save leadfield after each iteration(i.e, after going though a set of conductivity)

Regards
Purbasha